Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:55:38 +0200
Hey all,

Crook, my 3 months male ferret is breathing very heavily.  after he plays
a while (and boy he plays a lot) he starts to make loud breathing noises
(I can hear him coming behind me, even without my hearing aids) We took
him to the vet, who listened to his lungs, and said that his lungs are
clear.

maybe he is hot ?  I don't now, we all sit in the same room, and none of
us breathing like that (us = me and my boyfriend, or cat and our other
ferret).

Maya