Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:06:17 +0200
What a funny -

When Hooker sleeps, she looks dead.  she doesn't move (unless I am
sticking my finger in, to check if she's OK), but Crook - Crook sleeps
like he is awake: he is moving, shivering, turning over his sides, and
even getting up and go to other places in the cage.  he has a tube/tunnel
in the cage, he loves to sleep in on his back, but he can't stay there
quietly, and minutes after he falls asleep, we find him on the floor of
the cage.  Hello ??  even I sleep in more calm way...

Is he dreaming ? about what do ferrets dream ?

Maya