From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:28:08 -0500
What the heck is going on at my house?  My Daisy is about a year old.  At
about 4 months, the fur on her head started to turn white.  I thought it
was strange, and she seemed to be just as much trouble as normal, It was
about September or October so I just figured she was "getting her winter
coat".  OK, now I got Daisy in May (she is about 3-4 months old) and it
is July (if my memory serves me right) and HER head is turning white (a
little early for a winter coat)!  Silly was/is much lighter in color than
Daisy, but they both now have light colored faces.  My brother used to
call Daisy "Splinter" (as in the Ninja Turtles' rat friend) because she
had a deep brown pointy little rat face.  Now it seems she is looking
more and more like Silly!  Is this normal?  Is my "winter coat" guess
even close to the truth?

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks