From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:10:07 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled phone taggers...

(I'm it!  I got the cordless phone!  Try and catch me!)

How long do ferrets remember?  Depends on *what* you want them to
remember!

Want them to remember to use the litter box only 3 inches from where they
are standing?  Can't do it!  Memory is TOO short!

Want them to remember not to leap from the couch, into you dinner?  Can't
do it!  Memory TOO short!

Want them to forget that they can get into the forbidden fridge?  Can't
do it!  Gotz a memory like an elephant!

Its all subjective.  They are just like kids the world over!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/