From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:28:17 -0700
Hi All,

First my Thoughts and Prayers to all who have lost a Fuzzie or Animal
recently, and to all sick and homeless Fuzzie's and Animals in this
world.

This is kind of off topic and I hope Big allows this.  My BEST EVER
friend has been diagnosed with colon and liver cancer and was told to go
home and get her affairs in order ASAP.  She is only 53 years old and is
more then just a best friend she is like my sister, in fact closer to me
then my sisters.  She is the only unowned ferret friend that really
understands my love (obsession) with fuzzie's and loves my babies as much
as I do.  She is always their for me when my babie's are sick, helps me
feed them, and whatever else she can help me with.  Besides my friends
from the FML and other Ferret sites she was my rock when my Tazy passed
to the bridge, and once again she is their for me since my Joey hasn't
been feeling well.  Being the unselfish person she is and as sick as she
is she has been at my side taking turns with me to feed my Joey and to
comfort him.  The reason she doesn't own a fuzzie (and she would make an
excellent fuzzie mommy) is because she is raising her grandson (7) and
her granddaughter (1years ol d) and does not want to subject fuzzies to
young ones like that.  Smart person.  The Doctor would not even give her
a time line just told her get your affairs in order ASAP!!!!!

I am totally devastated with this sad news and it is breaking my
heart!!!!!  I don't know what I will do without my friend when she is no
longer here.  What I am asking of all my Ferret friends on this FML is to
PLEASE say Prayers for her and to keep her in your Thoughts and please
PRAY FOR A MIRACLE for her.  Her name is Susy and right now all she has
pulling for her is PRAYER and hopefully the more she has the more chance
she will have!!!!!!!!  SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ADD HER IN YOUR
PRAYERS!!!!!  I can't stop the tears from flowing while I am writing this
so please excuse any misspelled words.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH :-)

LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ALL AND YOUR FUZZIE'S

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!