From:
Tuck Kemper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:20:22 -0500
We have a little sprite who was picked up in the Spring Hill area of
Longview, Texas, by our son, who works for the city's Animal Control.
We have been on vacation, and I believe he picked her up about Monday the
8th of July.  She's a MF, about 1.5 lbs, and very healthy!  He has driven
the area daily since the pickup, looking for posters, and the lady he
picked her up from reported having asked around to all the neighbors.  We
shall keep her a few more days, while a "found ferret" ad runs in the
classifieds.  If anyone has any knowledge of someone who lost this little
girl, please contact us with the description and location, and we'll try
get her reunited with her family, who is, I'm sure, quite frantic over
her disappearance.