Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:28:15 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Hugs to all of you with Rainbow surfers and those with ill ones.

I am looking for a home for 2 ferrets that are brothers and MUST stay
together.  They are 4 years old and very loving, up to date on shots and
have had the very best of veterinary care.  They are both in excellent
health.

Rocky is a MF dark sable and Tigger is a cinnamon color.  They will come
with their cage and all supplies.  The owner is adamant about them
staying together.

Anyone that lives in the South Shore area of Massachusetts can either
e-mail or call me.  (1-508-224-9143)

Please....no flames as they are not mine.  I am simply trying to help
someone out with medical problems.

Diddy

P.S.  Anyone out there that hasn't joined the card exchange....you don't
know what you are missing.  Join now and you'll enjoy both sending and
receiving cards.  There are some very talented and generous people
already on the card exchange list.  Don't wait.....do it today.  Right
now Judy is doing another one to help out The Ferret Wise Shelter.
Alicia has had some extremely difficult times.  She done so much for out
little furchins and now it's time to give a little back.