From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 19:51:52 -0400
Hello All.
We lost Snowy on Wednesday and Rikki is depressed what do I do?  I don't
have any ferret buddies for him to play with know because I adopted out my
5 carpet sharks because of my financial situation which left just Rikki
and Snowy.  Now Snowy is gone what do I do?  I can't afford to purchase
another ferret for him(which he hasn't eat in 2 days) to buddy up with
any suggestions?  Which I couldn't even think about doing, the only thing
is if I adopt one and I don't know who would let me do that now since I
just asked for help with bedding.  Any help with this would be greatly
appreciated.

Finally things are getting better slowly.  I have enough food for 3 or 4
months without having to bye any.  Bedding is wonderful.  Emotionally I
am alot better than before as long as nothing else goes wrong.  I just
have to fix my brakes on the van, that will cost me $125.00 which will
have to wait until the end of August when budget will be better.

Sincerely
Jessica