From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:21:57 -0500
When i lost Bandit, i was corresponding with Doodlebugs mommy and she
wrote and said that the ferrety angels all are flying around in golden
helicopters...

Well, here are my angels

Bandit: helo pilot, with Snoopy goggles, red scarf/leather helmet

Athena: adjusting angel wings (quiet girl)

Odysseus: commander (quiet/unassuming old fellow)

Diana: paper work (she was pretty shy)

Roxie: helo mechanic (with a name like hers, what else would she be doing)

Felicia: adjusting angel wings (another quiet girl)

Angel: destination planner (unknown)

How about all of your angel'd ferts.  We write about our living family,
how about the ones that have passed?  Has this been done before and i
missed it?

Diane, what about Nova/Tyson
Kat: Pye/ Sandee?
and the rest of you, i know there are many and this may take a while, but
it would help heal the wounds in our hearts if we could visualize them
doing something cute.  We could have a Sandee helper!  !  Sometimes i
think she could use a few volunteers?

Thank you Robin, for helping me to deal with the pain i feel in the loss
of my Bandit.  It sure started something here, with me, i hope it will
help others.