From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 01:19:11 EDT
>I just want to thank the people that are discussing ADV in an informative
>open forum on the FML.
>
>It is a much needed discussion for all of us in a friendly atmosphere.  I
>believe many on the list will not ask questions about ADV but are able to
>receive answers in this way.>

Thank you, Lynda, for the above post.  I agree with you 100%.  I remember
just 3 years ago when any posts about ADV were completely ignored.  Thank
everyone involved for helping to get the information out!

If anyone on the FML does not want to ask questions on the list, but does
have questions, please e-mail me personally at [log in to unmask] or Danee
Devore at [log in to unmask]  You can also learn a LOT from visiting White
Russian's ADV web page (the URL is below my name).

It's SO good to see ADV "coming out of the closet".

Judy
Please give to Aleutian Disease research - the ferret you save may be your
own.
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/