From:
Jessica Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:15:35 -0700
Hi everyone,
I have only posted one other time, but read all the posts religiously.  I
am sorry for all the ferrets that have recently crossed the bridge, it
makes me cry when I read those posts.  My heart goes out to you all.

Well, I am posting because I have a dilemma....

We have recently made the decision to move from Washington State to Iowa
to help my grandparents with their farm.  When we first get there we will
be staying with my aunt until we find a house we want to buy.  My aunt
says we may bring our cats and my son's guinea pig, but she will not allow
any more animals to come stay at her house.  We will be looking at houses
to buy as soon as we get there, but will probably be staying at my aunt's
for at least a month.  So, this brings me to the dilemma.........

We have two ferrets who are the sweetest most loving ferrets in the whole
world and we do not want to lose them.  They are one male and one female,
both fixed and descented.  We had discussed finding them permanent homes,
but it is tearing our hearts out to think we would never see them again.
So, I am asking if anyone out there lives in or near Iowa or the
surrounding states that would be willing to temporarily house my two
sweeties??  I am more than willing to pay a reasonable boarding fee and
of course all their care costs.  We have some time before we move to try
and find a temporary home for them since we are not leaving until August
31st.  The other thing is that we will be driving from Washington State
to Iowa so if someone was willing to take them in who is on our way or a
bit off the way, we can bring them to you.

I know it is a lot to ask of someone, but we don't want to lose them.
Please email me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
if you are interested or if you know someone who may be interested in
helping out in my situation.

Thank you.
Dooks to all,
Jessica
Scooter
Buttercup
Smile, it makes 'em wonder what yer up to!!