From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:04:27 -0400
Hello Everyone, We have been busy making a multitude of Great new
Hammocks and Beds available on E bay ..with more to come by Saturday
A.M... go to Ebay Browse-type in ferret L.F.F.R.  and see the spectacular
assortment of NEW Hammies, Beds and Snuggly sacks..  Proceeds benefit
Medical, Food and Shelter of the many -Loved Older, Sickly and Previously
Unwanted Ferrets we have taken in to our Family -IN the last year or
more -- aka: Little Feet Ferret Retreat.  Any purchases will help pay
the bills and would be Greatly appreciated.  Check out our Feedback to
see how satisfied people are with our products!!Save $$$ on shipping too!!
WE also take SPECIAL ORDERS @ RGBG@PRODIGY.NET...

Thanks ,
Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ L.F.F.R.