From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:16:08 -0700
hi friends...

a reminder for the raffle i am holding to raise money for the 4 surgeries
i have to get done soon!

the raffle is not going as well as i had hoped...so i am now begging...
i am not used to this...as soon as we get back on our feet i will be back
to helping others wherever i can again...that is me...this begging person
just is not me...i hate it...but these babies that look up to me to help
them with their pain need me to do this...

here is the page with the raffle info on it...
http://www.mkaresq.com/kats_page.htm

raffle ends July 31st...winner to be announced Aug. 1st...
the item being raffled is an oil painting i painted...the last one i
painted before hurting my back...a pic of it is on the page...it does
not show all hte detail very well tho...:(

tickets are $1.00 each...6 for $5.00

you can mail the $$ to ...[mail by July 24th]

kat parsons
598 Johns Ave
Mansfield, OH 44903

or i take paypal... use [log in to unmask]  and say it is for raffle
tickets...paypal by july 29th...

i will e-mail you the numbers...or if you send a SASE...i will snail mail
the actual tickets to you...

BIG will be doing the "random number generator" thingy so the ticket drawn
is totally out of my hands...:)

i will also be putting another afghan up on ebay...this one donated by my
mommy to help...no it is not the one mommy made for me...it is one she
made and had not sold yet...and no...sorry...this one is not "ferrety"
either...

does anyone like mint greens and white?...i also have a burgandy and pink
and white one of hers for sale...and a baby one that says "I AM A CHILD
OF GOD" on it...anyone interested in those before they go on ebay..just
e-mail me...

thanks...i appreciate all the love and support and special donations i
have gotten...and i hate like heck to ask for more...i know an end is in
sight...and pray i will never have to do this again...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!