From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:15:18 +0000
Hi FML,

It's almost HERE!!  The 2002 Frolic in the Snow, although our weather
reports have clear skies and temperatures in the 30's.  So there won't be
any actual snow to play in, but a day of ferret fun awaits!

Come Frolic with us this Saturday, February 23rd, from 11-4 at the
American Legion Hall on Route 9 in Hadley, Massachusetts.  Directions
as well as a list of all our vendors can be found on our website at
www.neferrets.org.  Click on the Frolic in the Snow page to get
directions, read the list of activities, and check out our vendors and
shelters who will be on hand!

REMEMBER that ferrets MUST bring with them proof of current, up-to-date
rabies and distemper vaccinations (current within the last year).  Ferrets
under 16 weeks and ferrets who cannot be vaccinated will NOT be admitted
to the event.

We have fabulous raffle prizes and some incredible items for a live
auction in the middle of the day.  Games will take place in the early
afternoon beginning at 1:00, and then at 2:00 games resume again!
Beautiful ribbons will be awarded to ferrets who are first to dig up
their flower or get out of their bag first!

For further information, please see our website or email us at
[log in to unmask]  We'd love to see you at our Frolic!