From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:59:18 +0000
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER) has a new
website!

Come visit us at
http://www.neferrets.org

Our new website has information about NEFFER, our goals, structure, and
future ambitions.  We have a page of educational information, on topics
such as Basic Care, How To Make Duck Soup (and the many recipes!), Ferret
Safety, and Choosing a Vet for Your Ferret.  One page is devoted to the
unique items we have for sale, such as our original design mug, our ferret
watches, door hangers, and ferret cross-stitch patterns.  There will be
more items coming soon!

Our newsletter is also online at our new site!  Browse _The NEFFER News_,
our monthly newsletter, and read our latest ferret-care articles and learn
about our newest fundraisers!  If you like what you see at our site and
want to know more about becoming part of NEFFER, check out our Membership
page and read all about the benefits of becoming a member of our
organization!

An "Adoptable Ferrets" page is coming soon...as soon as those little
buggers hold still long enough to get their picture taken!  We've got
some adorable fuzzies looking for loving homes.

The NEFFER website will not sit still for long!  Our Calendar page will be
frequently updated as to events and meeting locations.  Check back often
to look at our items for sale, all of which are unique designs, and the
proceeds from our sales benefit the ferrets in NEFFER's care as well as
the ferrets being cared for in the independant shelters across New
England.  Each month, the latest issue of our newsletter will be available
online, so visit us whenever you get a chance to see what we'll be doing
next!