From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:31:24 EST
>I would like to know if ferret owners in the US or other places have these
>animals micro-chiped, if not why not.

I have my orginal four ferrets microchipped.  I will get the Utah four
chiped when they go for their check-up in April.  I did wait with these
for due to finacial reasons.  My orginal four needed booster shots and
checkups, the Utah four needed full checkups and the full series of shots.
It was too much at once to chip two months ago.  I chipped my original
four because I do take them out places and because it is more permanent
identification than a tag on a harness.

Amy and the boys
God Bless America