From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:44:49 EST
Here we go again!

Short version.  Guy asked by friend to baby-sit his two ferrets (age and
gender unknown) for a week while he moved to his new apartment.  "Friend"
didn't mention apartment was out of state and he would not be picking up
his "kids."

Guy is doing the best he can with them but isn't too inclined to keep
them and knows nothing about them.  He did contact a FACT member to get
information.

We assume they are older since one has hair loss on his tail but I'm
hoping that it's just rat tail from stress.

The shelter is full with several ferrets needing adrenal surgery.  If
anyone can help please let me know.  I'll be happy to help with transport
if necessary.

Thanks!

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB (who knows their mommy would never do that
to them)!

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell