From:
Genetta Carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:04:39 EDT
Bailey George has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

On October 26,2001, at 11:30 am.  Bailey George crossed over the Rainbow
Bridge.  Where he will join his mother and a few of his brothers and
sisters.  He will run free and have no more pain or sorrows.  He will play
and do his weasle war dance with such pride.  He will run as free as the
wind.

Bailey George had lukemia and low blood sugar.  He went in a comma on
October 26th and came out of it .He had no use of his pood little body.
My other half and I took him to the vets.  There was nothing they could
do for him.  He was too far gone.  Bailey was on meds but longer did him
any good.

Bailey George will be greatly missed my me and my other half Sue.  We
thought the world of him and always will.  Bailey was my snuggle bum.  He
would snuggle up with me when ever he didn't feel well.

We will miss him very much.  Our hearts are heavy with saddness right now.
We know he's in a better place.  We will Love him forever.

Sue and Gen