Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:25:49 +0000
Thanks, Sandee, for the news from the Rainbow Bridge.  Esperana, Frankie,
and Lucky Charm are all inveterate diggers -- I'm glad they had fun
widening their hidey- hole.  Espie once ran a bulldozing raid ("I am an
Army of one") and dug out a whole potted plant; Frankie was always digging
holes to China, even through the mattress; Lucky Charm liked to dig in the
dirt and then lie down on it, plus I'm sure she brought CHAOS union hard
hats for all the others to wear while they were throwing dirt around.

Their mom, Linda