From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:46:43 -0600
Hey, I don't care if they charge her with spitting on the sidewalk, put
her behind bars, just like she did with all those innocent animals and
leave her.  If all those over educated city prosecutors can come up with
is "nuisance animals" to charge her with and put her behind bars so she
can never ever ever harm another animal, than so be it.

Lets not cloud or stray away from the real issue at hand, she is a bad
person.  She refuses to accept the reality that she was not doing the
ferrets any good, but harm and she is trying to do it again.  So please
don't waste the FML's time with "FERRETS are not nuisances," lets remain
focused on the issue and the real problem.  I hope every single person out
there has written to the Layton Prosecutor, even if you don't have a clue
as to what is going on, every single letter from a responsible Ferret
Parent, lets the Layton Prosecutors know that FERRETS are real, Ferrets
are not nuisances, and FERRETS deserve justice and to be protected from
wacho's like Jen Morrisen.

Rick U.F.O.