From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:57:57 -0400
http://www.standard.net/standard/news/news_story.html?sid=ssssssssssssss81
1017+cat=opinion+template=news1.html

I went to check out the link posted on today's fml, and found another
interesting article (link above) on the same site, completely distorting
the facts.  I also noticed that the previous article makes no mention of
the fact that Jen suffers from an emotional disorder that puts animals in
her "care" in danger, instead it portrays her as a ferret lover with legal
troubles.

It appears that the truth is somehow being buried or ignored by those
writing these articles.  I wonder how and why?

Nancy and critters