From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:34:36 +0000
Hi all,

I was wondering how come my Willow has such a fluffy soft coat, yet my
Othella and Liam have very short, flat fur close to their bodies.  They
all eat the same, and get baths at the same time.  I put ferret spray
conditioner on them now and then.  I used to feed them ferretone but I
stopped because some people told me that I may be giving them too many
vitamins since there is some ferretone type stuff in Marshall foods
already.  I would like my Liam's and Othella's coat to be fluffier like
Willow.  Any suggestions?

Julia and her fluffy ferret Willow, solitaire Liam, and Othella the
acrobat, and other pets :)

check out our new web site:
http://www.members.tripod.com/throughthetube/

peace,