From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:12:14 -0400
Sandi,
After a very short but vicious battle Peanut was helped to come see you on
Monday 10/8/01.  She will the very pretty soft coated girl with no tail.
not that the tail part made her less of a ferret, Please tell her that she
is very missed and still loved a lot.  Find her a nice soft job that will
allow her plenty of free play time as during her short life she did not
get enough.  She was only 1 and a 1/2 years old and had been in at least
three homes and two shelters.  When she came here it was decided that she
would stay with us in our shelter forever and get all the love we could
find for her.  However that must have not been enough as she left us after
only a few short weeks, but in those few weeks I came to love her so very
much as she was the sweetest girl and gave the best and most wettest
kisses any ferret has bestowed upon me.  So please give her a very warm
welcome and tell her that when my time comes she had better be there
waiting for me.

With love for all fuzzies JD