From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:49:54 -0500
I got Pandora's rabies shot the other day and talked to my vet about
Merial's Recombitek distemper vaccine that just came out.  She hadn't
heard of it, but she checked out all the info on it.  We are trying to
decide what to get for her.  Here's my question: I hear about reactions
a lot on this list; is there about the same incidence of reactions with
both fervac (which my vet currently uses) and galaxy?  And does anyone
know how much lower the incidence is supposed to be with Merial's new
vaccine?  She did tell me it was much different than the others, but is
it really much better?

Shannon, Sterling, Pandora, & Jasmin