From:
Ray Deafry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:51:02 -0400
>From:    Kami Renee Bahr <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Well, my albino ferret Aesir, has officially un-litter trained himself.
>He uses the litterbox as a bed.  >>>SNIP<<<

Greetings:
You didn't mention what the rest of his "home" is like.  Is it carpet?
Towles?  Try a complete cleaning of his "home" including all bedding (even
the carpet if you use it) then fresh litter with a little of his old waste
in it.  Even a little waste smell in his old "bed" can make him move out
of the area or confuse him.  If this doesn't work move his litter box tto
the new bathroom corner and see what happens.  If this doesn't work...
well, time to retrain.  For help in this go to:

http://www.vin.com/WebLink.plx?URL=http://www.thechipster.com/fert-man.html

Good luck.

Be well,
Ray

[Moderator's note: Probably just a temporary outage, but I couldn't
reach the above link, neither directly nor via VIN.  BIG]

 Love the little fuzzies?
 Own one or more?
 Have questions?
 Join The Toronto Ferret Lovers League