From:
Eileen Parkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:28:13 -0700
Finally....Today is Snoopy's story.  As I was carrying ferrets out to
Julie Fossa I kept passing by one large carrier at the bottom of the
stack, about the 2nd or 3rd time a big brown paw came out and grabbed at
my leg, I laughed and kept on going...well about 3 trips later, having had
this guy grab at me every time I went by, I HAD to look.  Inside was the
handsomest dark, dark sable with a DEW bro & a light sable sis.  He looked
so worried, like he thought he was going to be left there, that I couldn't
resist.  Snoopy, Nala & Wiley came home with me.  Snoopy is gorgeous, thin
but sweet and oh so dark.  Smart little beggar too, he knew I wouldn't be
able to resist those imploring eyes or big feet!  Once he gets his weight
up where it should be he's gonna be a really big boy, probably MY big
boy :)  A huge thanks to the Doc and Totally Ferret foods, I got 4 bags of
T/F Friday, what a nice thing for them to do (thanks tle) and the kids are
still eating like it's the last meal they'll ever get.  Ah well....they'll
figure it out.  thanks also to all of you that donated to SOS, we now have
some scheduled for badly needed teeth cleanings.

Blessings to all of you for caring about these kids, they are so
deserving of a chance.

Thank you,
neen & the kids.