From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:40:05 EST
As always, the Massachusetts Ferret Friends (MaFF) Halloween folic was
wonderful.  The ferrets in costume were really adorable--dragonfly and
spider, Harry Potter, peas and carrots, hot dog, hippie, butterfly, santa
claus--I wish I could remember all of them because each one was so cute!

And Phyllis Spy made that litter box cake from the FML which caused quite
a bidding war during the cake auction.  Mmmmmm, I bet it tastes even
better than it looks (!!!!!!!) (I think you have to see it in person)

thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put the frolic together!

Ronnie