From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:44:20 -0500
Sandee:

Today, very briefly, I met a little girl named Sweetie.  Sweetie's momma
knew she was very ill, and needed to go to the Bridge, but her momma
couldn't stay with her-I think it was too painful.  Her momma said her
good bye, and told Sweetie she would miss her very much and that her other
friend here would miss her, too.  I was working at the clinic today, and
was there when she came in.

I held her, told her of the Bridge, how she wouldn't be ill ever again.
I let her know it was all right, and that her momma loved her very much,
that's why she brought her to us, to help Sweetie get to the Bridge.  She
nuzzled my fingers and my hand, and let me know she understood, that she
was really tired, and needed to go home.  And then the vet helped Sweetie
find her way home.  I held her till I knew she was gone, and the whole
time I kept telling her how nice the Bridge was, that she'd have friends,
and that she could wait for her momma there.

Sandee-Sweetie has a friend there, but I don't know her name, but maybe
you know who she is.  If you can't find her, would you please ask Bailey,
Nibbles, Socks & Suzy to greet her?  She's a little sable.  Let her know
how much she was loved, and that she will be missed, would you?  Tell her
I felt honored to hold her and be able to tell her about the bridge.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"