From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 21:51:01 -0400
Hello,
I have two little (?) fuzzies and I live alone.  My question; Do I pay a
shelter (and help them out a lot $$$ wise) to take them for my vacation
time (up to three weeks in Dec) or do I find another person owned by the
fuzzies and have them look after my babies.  I want what is best for them.
I know the shelter allows 3-4 hours play time every day and has a loving
staff.  I wouldn't be as sure with another person.  Any input is welcomed
and if there are other alternatives please throw them in.

Thank you,
Anonymously Owned