From:
Levade Seven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:34:09 -0400
Sometimes I am almost ashamed that I belong to this list.  There have been
several times when I have recommended this list to many other ferret
owners or people looking to get a ferret as a great source of information.
Then I open the FML and read the flames.  It saddens me to think that some
people can not act with maturity and follow the golden rule that if you
can't say something nice don't say anything at all.  There have been
several times when I saw something that angered me but I did not feel it
was my place to yell and scream at the person.  I am not there mother or
their keeper.  I try to give help when I can.  That what this list is for.
The sharing of info and help when it is needed.  I do not blame the owner
of ferret x.  At least the owner realizes she can't cope with this ferret.
The post was a cry for help.  The other ferrets are not causing this sort
of problem so it is not as if the owner hates all ferrets.

Now I would like to offer my help to ferret x and his owner, even if I can
only provide transport to another home.  Any help I can please let me know.

If someone wants to flame me for this go ahead.  It will give me a good
laugh for the day.

Gillian
Pandora
Calypso