From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:32:50 -0400
In my local (Lancaster, PA) newspaper, someone is looking for a home for a
fert.  No info other than the fert comes with cage and accessories and the
owner is asking $100 for the whole kit (heheh...no pun intended!) and
kaboodle.  If anyone is interested, send E-Mail directly to me and I'll do
the phone calls and stuff.  If you want me to see if they will call you
directly, give me times you will be home and your number and I will pass
the info on.  I will drive up to an hour in any direction to help with
transport, if necessary.

If anyone has seen the BeastMaster movie, I found one part to be
particularly funny.  When the ferts are inside the pyramid and have stolen
the keys, they are running from this supposed monster-guy.  They keep
showing scenes where the ferts are running down a corridor, then the
monster shows up at the far end and comes after them.  I had to keep
wondering...do my ferts think that is what I look like when I'm chasing
them down to put them to bed? :)  Rarrrhhh!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/