From:
Kelly Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:43:12 EDT
This thread is what the FML is all about!  All the entries have been so
wonderful I just had to join.

Raider: he is my most favorite because he is my teddy-bear, he follows me
all around the house, sits on my feet while I brush my teeth and do the
dishes.  He watches me make dinner every night (hoping for a tidbit).  He
is my favorite because he helps me fold laundry by knocking over my piles,
jumping up and down in victory and running off with the goods.  Because he
loves to play tug-a-war with anything and being drug on his back makes him
dook with joy.  He's my favorite because he waits patiently for me to
chase him down the hall way (while he runs sideways) every morning.  The
way he chases his fleece Marshall ball down the hall and "kills" it
wildly, shaking and rolling, which always makes me laugh uncontrollably.
And he is my favorite most of all because he loves to lay next to me while
I pet him off to sleep and because he endures my obsessive kissing..  He
is my lovebug.

Squeak: he is my most favorite because I instantly fell in love with
him at the petstore.  He is my wild man, always on a top secret covert
mission, it is his job to see that everything is in order and to check out
all new things to see if it should be confiscated and placed in his hidey
hole.  He is my favorite because I get to watch him for hours chase the
cat around the house (kitty's personal trainer).  He is my favorite
because he is always ready to play and will do so till I tire.  He loves
anything that makes noise.  Because he is the BOSS of the house, yet when
a stranger comes over he hides under the bed (he's not going to be eaten
first).  He is my favorite because he never bites and he licks my arm when
I scratch his butt.  And he is my favorite most of all because he had the
kindest, brightest expression, is very photogenic, always posing for the
camera, and although he is sometimes to busy to say high to Mom I know he
loves me...He is my silly-willy.

It is hard for me to believe just over a year ago I didn't know what a
ferret was.  I had never been around them and didn't want one.  Now I
cannot imagine life without them.  They are such a big part of my day and
have brought me so much happiness.  I've laughed more in the last year
then ever imaginable.  And thank goodness for this list because my
non-ferret friends get so sick of me talking about them and they don't
understand the way you guys do!!

Take Care,
Kelly,
Squeak & Raider