From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:00:54 -0400
friends...
this is just from my heart...how "I" perceive what happened to Blind
Molly... and why/how...the gentleman will speak for himself when he
can...but i need to say this...again...this is MY perception of how he
fells...but it may be how i WANT it to be...everything is always colored
by our own inside feelings...

on the care-giver's behalf...he is hurting, too...he did not think he had
options for her.......yes...he was wrong...but we all make mistakes and
find out later that that was not the best choice...hindsight is 20/20...

he loved molly...he was just mistaken about her quality of life... i did
finally get to talk to him on the phone...he called me...i hurt for him
also...

you know how we all doubt when we have to have a baby put to sleep?...the
key here is......we DOUBT...and friends impress upon us that "it was the
right time"..."there was no doubt"..."you did right"...well...people he
knows have copied the posts on the fml and given them to him...he has to
live with...for the rest of his life!!...the fact that he did not have to
do that...he has no consolation that he did what was best for Molly...a
heartbreaking thing to have to face for the rest of your life...

he knows now...and he knows that we are out here to help if another
"Molly" comes along...i wish i could take his hurt away...

no matter what...Molly will long be remembered and loved by many...

again...this is just MY feelings on how he feels...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, Sonny,
Snow &  Sebastian...Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle,  and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret