Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:03:26 -0400
After some serious soul searching my husband and I have decided to put our
3 fuzzy babies up for adoption.  We are expecting our first human baby
any day now (I'm due Oct. 29th).  In the past few weeks we have been very
busy getting the house ready for the new addition and needless to say my
energy level is going down as my body takes care of the life inside me.
In the process our loveable huggable fuzzies have not gotten the attention
they deserve.  We originally had plans of keeping our fuzzy family
together (when my grandmother asked me if we'd be getting rid of the
ferrets I said of course not, why would we do that!?!?) but we are
realizing that we simply will not be able to provide them with the
attention that they need and deserve.

So here I am to see if any of you would be interested in adopting my three
fuzzy babies.  We adopted them from other friends over the years, they are
all fun loving, active fuzz butts.  Augie is the oldest (we believe he's
about 3+) and the only boy in the gang, I believe that he is a cinamon, if
not he is a beige colored ferret w/black eyes.  Sometime before he joined
our family his right ear got a tear in it, we have no idea how or when it
happened, it doesn't seem to bother him though.  Augie loves to play hide
and go seek and he loves to go for walks with me on his leash -- he
actually follows me around like a dog, it's very amuzing.  Cookie is a
sable female (approx 2+ yrs old), she's a real sweety that does give
kisses on occasion.  She also loves to play and she likes to hide things.
She does occasionally like to nibble on the tops of bare feet when she's
running around, especially when the feet are in the kitchen for some
reason.  Yoshie is another female that I believe is a cinamon but she has
reddish brown eyes (unlike Augie's black eyes), she is also approx 2+ yrs
old.  Yoshie is the spaz of the group, very hyper, loves to play and
restle, she also tends to hide under the couch and behind the china
cupboard.  Of the three she is the only one really prone to nipping and
it's still not a big problem.  We've been working with her for the year
that we've had her and she has been getting better.  The more you handle
her and work with her the less she trys to nip - unless she's just so
wound up that she forgets her manners.  All three play and sleep well
together.

Cookie and Yoshie came to us as a pair so we definately want to keep the
two of them together.  Ultimately we'd like to keep all three together.
They have the large super pets cage with all the moveable floor panels,
multi colored tubes and various hammocks too.  Plus tons of toys, tubes,
etc.  So consider it a package deal.

We live near Harrisburg, PA.  As I am due to deliver any time now we would
not be able to drive any great distance to deliver these guys --need to
stay near the hospital at this point (as my husband likes to say "I could
pop at any time now!").  If you or someone you know might be interested in
giving our fuzzy babies a new home please get in touch with us.

-Jen Daggs