From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:08:47 -0400
hi all

distemper time is coming up in a month or two, and I'm wondering if
anybody has any suggestions on how I get the new vaccine.  I'm not sure
what kind of shipping vaccines need.  my vet is looking into getting some,
but I'm also wondering if I can buy them via individuals or vets in the
states, if she is unable to get them.  the reason she might not be able
to get them is that the vaccine has not been approved for canada, and may
take a year or two before it gets there.  but distemper isn't the same as
rabies, so we think that the approval isn't as important.

any ideas?

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu