From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:52:36 -0400
I was telling my supervisor about the petstore who was feeding a ferret
birdseed and how people were thinking about sueing for neglect, and he
gave me a suggestion that I thought was excellent.  he suggested that when
a petstore is not treating ther animals properly, to first write them a
letter (need I say facts, not threats?) and send it to them by certified
mail, keeping a copy of the letter and receipt, of course!  talk to them
as well to see if they will fix their problems.  if they don't and you
really want to sue, you are more likely to have a case since you have
proof that you've tried to help.

what do people think?

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu