From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:26:44 -0400
Jodie-

Sweetie is my favorite because she was my first ever ferret--she kissed
my nose in the pet store to convince me to buy her--and has never kissed
me again.  She's my FLO agent.

Angel is my favorite because she is my first albino, and the first albino
kit who didn't shred my hands.  And she is the most jealous of anyone else
getting hugs and kisses.

Pepper is my favorite because she was my first abused baby, and first
black sable.  She became a real cuddlebug after she found she could bite
us and draw blood, and the only thing that happened was a scruff, "No
biting," and a cuddle.  She had been punched in the face for normal kit
nipping.

Modesty is my favorite becasue she was our first deaf ferret, who was
originally shy and has blossomed into a friend to all my others, and a
lover of kisses.

Truffle is my favorite because she came out of hiding (we called her
Truffle-lu-i-gus after Big Birds "imaginary friend") and became a
trickster who loves to scoot past the barrier into the forbidden kitchen,
where she does a happy dance.

Cinnabon is my favorite because she is filled with joy and is the cutest
chubbiest, sweetest little cinnamon I've ever seen (but of course, I'm
prejudiced).  She is the most accomplished sock stealer.

Digby is my favorite because he is the most affectionate big boy in the
bunch.  He's the one that always gets taken to the Renn Fairs, pet stores,
and exotic pet shows because he loves being held and loved by everyone.

Buddy in my favorite because he wants to play with everyone in the world.
People, dogs, other ferrets, and probably even a cat if he met one would
all be playmates.

Kooto is my favorite because he is the equilivant to Curly of the three
stooges.  He's the biggest clown of the group.  He's being boarded with us
until his mom gets an apartment that will allow him to go back with her.
He refuses to kiss me, because I'm "NOT the Momma!" ...And I love him even
more for it.

Daisy is my favorite because she has the most fun being chased while
running backwards.  She is also a boarder--Kooto's "sister", and also
refuses to kiss me; she saves her kisses for her Mom.  As she gets her
daily hug and kisses from me, she gives me this long suffering act.  "Ok,
ok, I've been loved--now put me down, I want to play!"

Yes, I too have a favorite!

Melodyt and the elven eight