From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:50:36 EDT
Hi everyone,
I have a couple things I want to talk about.  First last night while
dinking around on the computer at 12:30am I found an add from Jen
Morrison.  She is the one who we just rescues all the Utah kids from She
has started collecting again.  I have sent the link to many people so
things hopefully will get taken care before she gets any more ferrets.

Next...boy was it great to get a full night of sleep.  I have gotten a
cold in the last week which has made my asthma and allergies worse too
(yes I am very allergic too ferrets does that stop me NO!), so a full
night of sleep was very welcome!  The kids are doing much better and there
are very few things we are in need of now I will post the few things we
can still use for the kids at the end.  I would like to thank "The Ferret
Store" for the food, and also Van O. for the hammies and ferret beds.
Also a huge thanks to Ferrets Anonymous for the donation to the vet.  All
of you are very wonderful to help the fuzzies!

All we are in need of here now is:
Good quality kennel cleaner such as Parvolan or Kennel sol
Baby wipes
and still more hammies, sleep bags, blankets.
Film for 35 mm cam. So we can get lots of pics of the kids (the digital is
down for the count it looks like)
And loving forever homes for the kids who can start leaving This Friday!

That is about it now ... if you have a donation of any other type please
send it to one of the other shelters as we are OK at this point (may
change down the road) on just about everything else.  We will still take
ADV test if that is something you wish to donate.

Thank you so very much everyone! For all everyone has done to help the
ferrets!

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery Rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556