From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:24:14 -0400
Good Evening Everyone,

First let me say thank you to everyone for the info on the wood pellets.
I am definitly going to check them out.  I got a wonderful email response
and was so happy to hear so many people are satisfied with them.  The clay
litter seems to be so icky and sticks to everything when they get it out
of the box.

Thank you Audrey and Michael for the warm fuzzy welcome to the list.  I
really appreciated your email and will email you soon.

I wanted to share my fuzzy story once again.  As you all know we are new
parents to these fuzzy boys.  Micheal the older of the two at 3mo is a
real Tazmanian Devil so we nicknamed him Taz.  Tonight my husband had him
on the leash and I had Gabriel.  Each night after work they go outside in
our yard for an hour of play and romp time.  Well Michael the little nut
he is was just wanting to play with my husband.  They were chasing each
other and hoping around.  I almost swore my husband turned into a ferret
for a few minutes..hee hee... Then down by the pine trees out front
Michael "flushed" a bird from the tree and got all excited.  They were so
wound up.  It never fails now when Gabriel is out he has to poo so we have
these little ferret poops in the yard.  Luckily we have 3 acres for them
to romp on so the chances of us stepping in the poop is pretty nill.  Then
we left them run around just a wee bit while I was tidying up their cage
just in their bedroom and they were going nuts.  Michael loves to play
hide and seek and jump out as I like to call it.  They are so funny.  They
have also changed our lives and shown me ways to have extra time in my
life by learning to balance work with play.  Yes a little furry ferret was
finally able to teach me that we all need time in our days for play.  So
if you have not played with your ferret today then do that soon :-).

Thanks everyone for letting me share my fuzz butt stories
Love & angel hugs
Debbie