From:
Rich & Mary Jo Dullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:18:28 -0700
Sandee,

This is the second time in less than a week that I'm asking for your help.
Our little foster ferret, Tasha, who we had such a short time, had to be
helped to the Bridge this evening.  She was rather elderly but we don't
know how old for sure, but she was such a sweet loveable little girl.  I
could sit and hold her and she would just lay there and sleep.  When she
would play she would love to get a paper grocery bag and a whole bunch of
plastic grocery bags and pull them all in the paper bag and then curl up
in her newly made nest and sleep.  If possible, could you find her some of
these bags up there?

And would you introduce her to Nipper, EZ, Lightning, Cleo, & Phantom and
also the two she knew just recently, Caesar who went to the Bridge less
than two months ago and Frodo who arrived there this past Monday.  She is
bringing some Kix to share with all her family, even if she had never met
most of them.  We miss her so much as we do all the rest.  Tell her we
love her and we are so glad we were able to give her a loving home the
last few months of her life.

Thank you Sandee.  Knowing you will help her settle in helps ease the
pain.

mjo & the zoo, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frito, Pepper, Sassy,
Frosty, Sabrina, and the dogs Garth & Darwin (R.I.P. Nipper, Lightning,
EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Caesar, Frodo,Tasha & Duke)