From:
Miriam Hees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 07:07:33 -0700
Words cannot express the overwhelming feeling of love and sympathy we have
recieved from you wonderful people in this time of loss of Rain.  He was
indeed a most special ferret and we will never forget him.  My son has
read all your posts and is very thankful for you.

We now have 2 new fuzzies and in a few days we will tell you all about
them.  But for now this moment belongs to Rain ... a silver mitt fuzzie
who was worth his weight in gold.  We love you, Rain.

Thanks again,
Miriam and Bradford

=====
Miriam Hees
http://hees.home.texas.net - My Webpage
For fast and affordable Webpage design contact
"Bradford Hees Web Designs" at [log in to unmask]