From:
lisa smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 18:55:09 -0500
My favorite ferret was Demon, who died last month.  He was my first and
showed me what funny, curious, lovable animals ferrets are.  He would
always go into my closet and fall asleep among my stuffed animals, it
reminded me of that scene in "E.  T." He loved eggs and he insisted that
my size 8 shoe would fit under the couch if he only pulled hard enough.

My favorite ferret is Venem.  She is my fiance's ferret and the most laid
back ferret I've ever met.  She is about 4 yrs old and partially blind.
She loves to sneak out of her room and stroll across the living room like
we won't notice.  She likes to lick the inside of your elbow and then nip,
just like a snake (that's how she got her name).  She is a little cuddle
bug who loves to go to sleep with daddy.

My favorite ferret is Spook.  He was an early Christmas present from my
parents and he is about 11 wks old.  He jumps higher than any ferret I've
seen.  When he's in the bathroom with me while I'm taking a bath, he tears
it up and when he wants me to pet him he jumps on the side of the tub and
squeaks at me.  He loves to play in the fall leaves outside because they
crunch but he hates getting his ears cleaned.  He is a little monster but
we love him.

Those are our fur kids for now, maybe we'll add to the family in a little
while.

Ferret hugs and kisses to all!