From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:24:50 -0700
Hi all.

It's getting to be that time a year again, of good cheer and giving.

For all those special needs ferrets, or ones who have known hard times we
want to make special again this Christmas season.

So this will be the 2nd annual "Ferret Giving Tree"

Through the help of many ferret lovers shelter Moms and Dads were able to
see those special fuzzies in our care recieve a little something special
to make their holiday better than it has ever been before.

Shelters please email me at [log in to unmask]

Please give:

 The name of your shelter
 --------------
 Name of the ferret-Up to 5 individual ferrets and please include a
 picture if you are able.
 Info about the fuzzy and what he/she would like to recieve for Christmas
 this year.
 Contact info-email or phone number
 Address to where presents should be sent

Take care and please spread the word to other boards!

Kristine