From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 00:22:03 EDT
Hi,
Just wanted to let everyone know 4 of the Utah kids have now gone to new
homes and two more will be going in the next day or so!  And we have four
appointments to look at the kids next week (as long as I start feeling
better)!  I am so happy to see them get new forever loving homes after all
they have been through.

On another note, FiFi one of our little girls who has a prolapsed rectum
has been through many different courses of treatment is still no better so
we go in for ultrasounds and more bloodwork on Thursday, and then we are
looking at another more intense surgery to solve her problem.

Two days ago I sat down and figured out what I am into the kids.  So far
we are at about $900+ this is gas, meds, vaccinations, and vet visits only
this does not include, food, litter, treats, cleaning supplies ect..  or
any donated items used, or stuff I had/have on hand.  And I only had 40 of
the kids.  So come on people try to help the shelters who still have a lot
of the kids.  They still need your help, and will until all the kids have
been safely placed into new homes.  So please help with anything you can
even one dollar can make the world of difference.

SOS is still excepting donations and will send them where they are needed.
[log in to unmask] (Judith White)

Thanks to all who have already help and to all who will!
God bless
Ferret Dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 w. Montgomery rd.
Deer Park WA. 99006