From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 13:55:53 -0400
The Furry Snakes would like to welcome our newest member, Katie!

Katie's previous owners told me she was about 8 months old.  They only had
her since June, though, and they were not sure.  Although they loved her
very much, they did not understand the concept of "ferret-proofing" and
lost too many toothbrushes to Katie (although how she got onto a bathroom
counter top is a mystery to me).

She is a light chocolate color and has a darker spot on her head, which
has two little horn shapes at the top of the spot... hmmm... do we have a
trouble maker?  Lol.

She is very small and very soft.  I truely believe her small size is due
to the fact that she has been sharing the cat bowl at her previous
residence, rather then having her very own food.  She also has been
sharing the cat litter box, so hopefully we can get her adjusted to
Yesterday's News and Totally Ferret.  Her poops look like they contained
corn, of all things.  The owners told me that they sometimes gave her
table scraps.  I hope she doesn't mind going to boring kibble.

Anyway, wish us luck on integrating her into our established business!

Natalie
ICQ: 20170198
AOL IM: Dhampire73

~~~~~Douglas Adams:
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste good
with KETCHUP!"