From:
Georgia Bambaci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:04:29 -0700
Yesterday morning we found our first ferret and my personal favorite
ferret "Snugs" dead in his hammock.  This is the first time we have lost
a ferret and we are all devastated.  I don't know what happened but he's
gone.  He passed away in his sleep.  It is very upsetting and we are going
to miss him a lot.

Snugs was the first ferret we adopted from KiSta and he was a true lap
ferret.  He would follow me around from room to room and always was found
curled up in a piece of our clothing.  He was a sweetheart and loved to
give kisses.  He especially loved licking your feet when they were still
wet from getting out of the shower.  Rest in peace Snugs.  We love and
miss you dearly.

Sandee, please look for Snugs and welcome him at the bridge.

Georgia & The 6 Pack
Missing Snugs, we love u