From:
Adam & Lori Garon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:24:59 -0400
We use water bottles in our ferrets cage.  In the last couple of days, we
have noticed the one female (suzie) has occasionally flipped onto her back
and batted the spout of the bottle.  We checked the bottle, and it does
work.  We also checked her front pads, to see if they were dry; they
appear normal.  WHY is she doing this?  Could something be wrong or is
she just being goofy and playing in the water?  We have not noticed the
other two doing this; Suzie is the only one doing this.

Please contact us through email!!  Thankx in advance for your help!!!

Lori & Adam
Sammy, Sadie Mae, and Suzie, the handwashing ferret!