Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:02:51 -0500
Hello all,

I hope everyone is having a better night than I have.  Tonight I lost the
first of my babies.  Sandee, please look for Harriette and help her find
Ferri Lu and all of her friends from Heaven Scent and also my pup Lucky
(he'll want to know all the news since he left us 2 years ago.  Harri went
to the Bridge rather unexpectedly tonight.  She was up showing the rest of
the War Dance crew who was boss, and when I came home this evening from an
errand, she was having trouble breathing.  She died in my husband's arms
not long after we found her.  Sandee, please tell Harri I'm sorry that I
didn't know sooner & I'm going to miss her very much.  Harri came to us
from Sandi at Heaven Scent as a foster, and she quickly became a member
of the family.  I only wish that she had been here longer.

Other news for today, & semi-good news at that.  We got a new surrender in
from a family that said their son (who is now in high school) no longer has
time for the ferret.  His name is Frisco and he's a big, beautiful cinnamon
boy.  Big is right!  MF must have gotten in some new breeding stock a few
years ago, since I have gotten 2 (Tubbs, who is a healthy 2.75 lbs.  and
now Frisco who isn't much smaller) that are huge compared to my other 2
(personal) boys.

I'm off to bed now.  It's been a tough day.  I can now say that I *really*
understand how "the other guy" feels from the loss of a fuzzbutt.

Blessings from the peanut gallery
Tammy K
War Dance Haven
(missing Harriette)

Trying to explain ferret math to a non ferret owner
is like trying to explain Physics to a 3 year old.