From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:42:39 +0000
Tonight something horribly scary happened.  I went to open my ferret cage
and everyone but Liam woke up and ran out.  He didn't wake up.  I picked
him up and saw faint breathing.  His tongue was sticking out and his body
was limp.  I shook him, I yelled frantically and he didn't come out of
it.  I screamed for my husband and by the time my husband got their Liam
snapped out of it slowly.  He looked at me dazed and weary eyed.  I
clutched him and cried.  He is 2 years old and usually very healthy
besides the fact that he always smells like a gym sock.  I don't know what
caused this to happen, or why it happened.  It's been humid inside the
house but not as bad as it had been few months ago without affecting him.
I had a fan blowing on him, plenty of water and food.  I just don't know
what put him in such a deep sleep.  Anyone else had that expierence?
It's terrible.

Julia