From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:09:13 -0400
Hi, Mark, and everyone else,

I find the litter made from recycled newspaper workes very well.  We use
Yesterday's News Ferret Litter because it was what my ferrets were trained
with and they refuse to use anything else, deciding that it's a digging
toy instead.  You can easily go with a less expensive brand, and it
doesn't have to be specifically for ferrets.  The things we did like
about Yesterday's News Ferret Litter when we chose it was
1) the pieces are smaller that the cat version, which means more surface
area, which means more absorbtion and probably just a tiny bit less smell.
The smaller pieces are probably also easier on their little feet.
2) back then it was inexpensive.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth.

All the Best,
Caity and the terrific 10
(Tenchi, Adric, Kerr Avon, Ryo-Ohki, Nyssa, Lady Ayeka, Romana, Pertwee,
Kodo, and Podo)